Policies & processes
- How contests work ->
- Launching a contest ->
- Managing your contest ->
- Providing feedback ->
- Choosing a winner and handover ->
- How do I award a winner?
- Can I ask for changes after I've picked a winner?
- How do I leave comments in my contest?
- What is a guaranteed design contest?
- What happens after I choose a winner?
- How do I increase the prize I'm offering?
- See all 38 articles
- 99designs Pro ->
- Everything you need to know about our single account update
- Two-Factor Authentication
- What are 99designs’ local domains?
- How do I tell if an email is really from 99designs?
- I was sent a link to 99designs. How can I tell it's real?
- What details of mine are public?
- See all 19 articles
- Payment-related impact of sanctions on Clients in Eastern Europe
- Sales Tax on Purchases
- I have a successful charge for a payment on 99designs, but I can't find my contest or project. What should I do?
- I received an offer for a discounted 99designs package. How can I tell it’s real?
- Why should payment and communication be done through 99designs?
- How many credits do I have?
- See all 13 articles