Policies & processes
- Entering a contest ->
- Contest basics ->
- After a contest ends ->
- Should I provide an explanation for my design?
- Do I have to pay to enter a contest?
- What is the licensed content declaration?
- Can I use public domain symbols in my designs?
- Why do colors look different on different screens?
- What fonts can I use in a design?
- See all 7 articles
- Your designer profile ->
- How do I get certified for Wix projects?
- Payment-related impact of sanctions on site users in Eastern Europe
- Payment-related impact of sanctions on Designers in Eastern Europe
- How do I get certified for Square Projects?
- NationBuilder Professional Marketplace powered by 99designs
- How do I become certified for Logo and Brand Identity Pack Contests?
- See all 20 articles
Working with clients
- Working with Clients ->
- Design files and formats ->
- Why am I not getting feedback on my designs?
- Why did my design get a low star rating?
- What file formats should I upload to the handover?
- Why was my design declined in a contest?
- Why was I eliminated from a contest?
- What is a Logo & Brand Identity Pack contest?
- See all 11 articles