One of the best things about 99designs is having a multitude of great designs to choose from. But with so many options, it can sometimes be hard to decide which design you like best!
If you’d like help deciding on which design to choose, why not create a poll using our polling tool? With a poll you can get your friends, colleagues, and social network to vote on the designs they like and help you decide.
To create a poll, follow these steps:
1. Go to your contest page and click on the Polls tab.
2. Click on the the ‘Create your first poll’ button.
3. Choose up to 8 designs you’d like your friends to vote on simply by clicking on the submission you want included in the poll.
4. Click the ‘Launch poll’ button to create the poll.
5. Share the poll with your friends by emailing them the link or sharing it on your social networks. Note that only the people that you give your poll link to will be able to vote on the designs.
You can create a poll at any time during your contest, and you can create as many as you need throughout the contest. However, you can’t edit a poll once you’ve created it.
To check the results of your poll, simply go back to the Polls tab on your contest page and click on the poll you wish to view. Your voters are able to give each design a star rating, and comment on each one. Participants should ideally add their name and make comments to the designs, in addition to the star rating. This allows for a more precise and complete poll. They can also choose to receive an email that lets them know when you’ve chosen a winning design!