Two-factor authentication is an extra layer of security for your account designed to ensure that you're the only person who can access your account, even if somebody you trust knows your login details.
Why am I being asked to confirm my login?
99designs takes security seriously, and we work hard to ensure the integrity of your data and information.
- If we see unusual login activity on your account, we'll ask you to confirm that it’s really you trying to access your account.
- If your account has been inactive for 120 days or more you’ll be asked to confirm your account when you login again for the first time.
How it works
- After attempting to login you’ll be shown a screen like the one pictured below. A 6 digit temporary login code will be sent to the email address that you use for your account.
- Open the email from 99designs and find the temporary login code.
- Enter the 6 digit temporary login code and click on the Login button.
- Once the code has been successfully checked, you’ll be safely logged back into 99designs without a hassle!
If something’s not quite right with the code, or you can’t find the email in your inbox you can always click the ‘Resend Code’ link located on the verification page. This will generate a new code and send it to your email address. To keep things extra safe, our temporary login codes automatically expire 10 minutes after they’ve been first sent.
Tips to help keep your account safe:
- How do I pick a secure password?
- How do I change my password?
- I forgot my login password! Can I get a new one?