Below is a breakdown of what information is public:
• Your 99designs profile, unless otherwise indicated, is public to site users and visitors.
• Your Profile shows your display name (which is your unique indicator around the site) and can show your profile picture, your custom URL, your country, and your bio.
• Aside from your Public profile, contest briefs which have not been made Private are also public to site users and visitors.
Your display name is automatically created when you make an account on 99designs. Everything else (your profile picture, custom URL, country, and bio) will remain blank unless you choose to add those details.
It’s important to note where your written details are public on 99designs. Please be cautious about using your real contact details in these spaces.
How to edit your public Information
1. To edit your public display name – or any of your other written public details – click your user icon on the top right of any 99designs page, click ‘Profile’:
2. From there, click 'Edit profile':