What does the client expect?
Your client expects an original logo, as well as a customized website template. Your role is to prepare the website so it matches the client's new logo, as well as the look and feel of their company. Creating your client's Jimdo website should take 60 - 90 minutes.
Steps to follow
Here are the steps to take once you've uploaded your final logo files:
- Customize the background image or color
- Use the style editor to set the primary color, fonts, and override the styles of text, headings, and hyperlinks you want
- Edit the navigation to create, delete, rename and rearrange pages within the website
- Update, change and rearrange the content on every page of the website
- Make sure there is content that matches the website on every page
- Add hyperlinks into the text elements to demonstrate how they will look. Link them to the other pages of your website.
Want help with these steps? See our designer’s guide to Jimdo.