Your portfolio is a great place to show off the designs you’ve created for contests or 1-to-1 Projects on 99designs.
Please note, designers may not add any designs to their folios from private contests or without client authorization in 1-to-1 Projects.
There are 2 ways to add a design to your folio, which are laid out below with step-by-step instructions.
1. Click on the design entry that you want to add, which will enlarge the design.
2. To the right of the design, click 'add to folio'.
1. On your portfolio page, click 'Manage your designs'
2. From this page, you can manage where your designs come from (contest or 1-1 Project) and how they are arranged on your portfolio.
** To add a design from a 1-to-1 Project to your portfolio, first make sure that:
1. The Project is complete
2. The client has given you authorization to add the designs to your folio
3. The design is marked as a Final file
4. The file type is either JPG or PNG
From the Files page of the 1-to-1 Project, simply follow the same instructions given above.
How to remove designs from your portfolio:
1. Click the design you want to remove (either from the contest or from your portfolio page) so that you go to full screen view.
2. Click 'edit design' on the right side
3. Scroll to the bottom of the panel on the right, and click the grey 'remove design' button under 'Remove design from portfolio' (as shown below)