99designs offers two payment providers: Payoneer and PayPal. Here are a few things to consider when determining the best provider for you:
How fast will my payout be sent once it’s requested?
- PayPal: within 2-3 days
- Payoneer: within 1-2 days
Payments are processed on business days only. Business days do not include Saturdays, Sundays, or public holidays.
What services do the providers offer?
See most commonly-used services below. Additional services (and service restrictions) may vary based on your location and other factors.
- Bank Transfer: Receive payments directly to your bank account in your local currency. Can be a standard transfer (taking between 1 and 5 business days), or an instant transfer to a linked U.S. bank account, debit, or credit card
- Use balance for purchases: Use PayPal as your payment method toward online purchases wherever PayPal is an accepted payment method
- Send money to family or friends: Send money to another person’s PayPal across borders
- Prepaid Debit MasterCard: Receive payments directly to your Prepaid card. With immediate load, funds will be available within one hour after being processed by 99designs. The card is reloadable and can be used in stores, online, or at the ATM in your local currency anywhere MasterCard is accepted
- Global Bank Transfer: You will be paid directly to your bank account in your local currency
- Direct Deposit: U.S. designers receive direct deposit payments from 99designs directly to their Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard, using the ACH network.
What services are available in my country?
The services available for both PayPal and Payoneer vary from country to country, so it’s best to check on their websites to see what is available for you.
What fees will be charged to me by these providers?
Fees charged by PayPal and Payoneer will vary depending on the service you select, your country, and other factors.
- No load fees applied by PayPal to receive payments from 99designs
- Additional fees to use PayPal services may apply. To review a full list of fees, check this page and ensure the correct country is listed under “Relevant Market/Region”
- A $3 load fee will be applied by Payoneer for each payment received from 99designs, regardless of service
- Additional fees may apply, and a full list of fees that apply to you can be viewed by signing into your Payoneer account, and selecting ‘Pricing & Fees’ from the Help menu
Tip to save on provider fees: If you win multiple contests and/or are working on multiple 1-to-1 Projects, you can reduce fees by saving your earnings in your 99designs account and then requesting a single payout for all of them.
If you’ve read through the documentation provided above and still have questions or concerns, you can reach out to PayPal and/or Payoneer directly for clarification!