You can keep up with your 99designs activity by connecting your account to Slack. New designs, comments, and messages in your contests or projects can then automatically be published into a channel of your choice. It’s a great way to feel closer to your design work, as well as keep your team in the loop!
Just follow these steps..
1. Navigate to your Account Settings.
2. From your Account Settings, click on the Notifications menu item.
3. You will find Slack under 3rd Party Integrations. Click ‘Settings’ to be taken to the Slack configuration screen.
4. Click ‘Add to Slack’. Click here to go directly to the Slack configuration area
5. Select which channel you would like to post to, and then click ‘Authorize’.
6. You’re done! Now sit back and wait for your updates to flow through to Slack. Images will come through as thumbnails, with a link to your contest or project for more collaboration with your designs.
Currently you can only send Slack notifications to one channel. To update the Slack channel connected, simply follow the above steps. You will be provided with the option to configure your connection.
To disconnect Slack notifications, follow the above steps and select ‘Disconnect’.
We’re currently in the early stages of this feature and would love any feedback you have. Please send feedback using this form.